Intellectual Property Rights
The Website is owned and operated by Love & Adore Boutique and all rights to the intellectual property and material contained therein. Any and all original content including data, graphics, photographs, images, audio, video, software, systems, processes, trademarks, service marks, trade names, features, functionality, and other information collectively known as the “Content” contained in this Website, registered and unregistered, are proprietary to Love & Adore Boutique.
You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on loveandadoreboutique.com.
- The Content is protected by United States and international copyright and trademark laws.
- Our trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of Love & Adore Boutique.
- Except as stipulated herein, Content may not be modified, copied, reproduced, published, posted, transmitted, distributed, displayed, performed, used to create derivative works from, transferred or sold without the express prior written consent of Love & Adore Boutique.
- You may download and reproduce the Content for your own noncommercial, informational purposes if you agree to maintain any and all copyright or other proprietary notices contained in such Content, and to cite the source of such Content.
- Reproducing multiple copies of the Content, in whole or in part, for distribution or resale is strictly prohibited except with the prior written permission of Love & Adore Boutique.
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
- Publishing any Website material in any media
- Selling, sublicensing and/or commercializing in any way, any Website material
- Publicly performing or displaying any Website material
- Using this Website in a way that is damaging, or that could be damaging to this Website
- Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a manner that results in, or that could result in harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar type activity related to this Website
- Using this Website to engage in any type of advertising or marketing activity
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from access by you and Love & Adore Boutique may further restrict access to other areas of this Website by you, at any time, at its sole discretion.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Website and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Website or a third-party service.
You agree not to reveal your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. Upon termination, your right to use the Website will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Website. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Website (“Purchase”) you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including: name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, billing address, and shipping information.
You represent and warrant that: You have the legal right to use any credit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Purchase, The information you supply to us is true, correct and complete. You expressly agree that Love & Adore Boutique is not responsible for any loss or damage arising from the submission of false or inaccurate information.
By submitting such information, you grant us the right to provide the information provided to third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of Purchases.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for certain reasons including but not limited to: product or service availability, errors in the product or service description or price, error in your order or other reasons. You expressly agree that Love & Adore Boutique cannot accept any liability for loss or damage arising out of such cancellation. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if we suspect fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction.
Love & Adore Boutique makes no warranties regarding any product. Love & Adore Boutique shall be held harmless from any and all claims, losses, liability, damages, injuries and expenses resulting from or relating to your use of any product obtained via the Website. All other Terms governing any product on the Website are provided when you request a product.
Products may have limited quantities and are subject to return only according to our Return & Shipping Policy.
Every item in the Love & Adore Boutique Shop is copyrighted. Any use of these products after purchase is solely for your own personal use. No part of any template may be reproduced in any form. All fonts are embedded within our templates and may not be altered at this time. Love & Adore Boutique is not responsible for any printing errors. Our designs are sent as high resolution images, we recommend a local print shop if your home computer doesn’t dive desired results. We also recommend a test print before making multiple copies.
Due to the nature of downloadable items, we do not offer refunds or exchanges. Please contact us with any questions before purchasing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Website might provide links to third party websites (“links”,”such linked websites”). Such linked websites are independent from Love & Adore Boutique, and we have no control over and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites or services.
Therefore, Love & Adore Boutique cannot be:
- held liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or
- alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on
- any such content, goods or services
- available on or through any such websites or services.
We endeavor to update and keep accurate as much as possible the Content contained on the Website. However, errors and/or omissions may occur and your use of the Website is at your sole risk. Therefore this Website, including the content and services provided herein, is being provided without any warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, on an “as is” and “as available” basis. This is including, but not limited to:
- implied warranties of merchantability
- fitness for a particular purpose
- non-infringement or
- course of performance.
Also, Love & Adore Boutique makes no express or implied warranties or representations of any kind with regards to the Website or the materials contained therein. In addition no content contained on the Website shall be considered as providing advice to you.
Changes, Availability, Errors and Inaccuracies
We are constantly updating our offerings of products and services on the Website. The products or services available on our Website may be changed, mispriced, described inaccurately, or unavailable, and we may experience delays in updating information on the Website. You expressly agree that any such offer of a product or service does not constitute a legal offer capable of attracting legal consequences. We cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information, including prices, product images, specifications, availability, and services. We reserve the right to make any changes to the Website, in part or as a whole, at any time and for any length of time without prior notice.
Any correspondence received from you or comments posted on our website (collectively,”Comments”) may be used, at any time, without restriction. We may edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use Comments in any form and for any purpose. We are under no obligation to maintain any comments in confidence, to pay compensation for any comments; or to respond to any comments. We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service. You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the Website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances shall Love & Adore Boutique, or any of its owners, managers, employees, independent contractors, licensers, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates (“they”) be liable to you for anything resulting from, connected with, or relating to your access to, use of, or inability to access or use the Website, these Terms, the subject matter of these Terms, the termination of these Terms or otherwise. Nor shall they be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability resulting from or in any way related to your use of this Website.
In no event shall they be liable for:
- any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive or exemplary loss or damage,
- including without limitation, personal injury, loss of profits, business, markets, savings, income, data, use, production, reputation or goodwill, or other intangible losses, anticipated or otherwise, or economic loss,
- any content, services or any product obtained through the Website,
- unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content,
- under any theory of liability regardless of any negligence or other fault or wrongdoing (including without limitation gross negligence and fundamental breach)
- by Love & Adore Boutique or any person for whom Love & Adore Boutique is responsible,
- whether or not we have been advised or informed of the possibility of such loss or damage being incurred,
- and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
Love & Adore Boutique and its affiliates do not warrant that:
- the Website will function uninterrupted, error free, secure or available at any particular time or location,
- any errors or defects will be corrected,
- the Website is free of viruses or other harmful components,
- the results of using the Website will meet your requirements.
As a condition of your continued access to and use of this Website, you agree to abide by all applicable federal, state and other laws and regulations and the “Code of Conduct” set forth below. Specifically you agree not to:
- Collect or store any information about other users of the Website, including email addresses, without the express consent of such users.
- Create a false identity as the sender of a message, forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers with the purpose of disguising the origin of any material transmitted through the Website.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, other computer systems or networks connected to the Website, through password mining or any other means.
- Interfere with or disrupt networks or servers connected to the Website or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks.
- Use, download or copy, or provide to any person or entity any Website users directory or other user or usage information or any portion thereof other than in the context of the Website permitted for your use.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect.
If you have a question, please contact us.
Love & Adore Boutique
22424 S. Ellsworth Loop Rd. #411
Queen Creek, AZ 85142